One of my favorite snacks of all time is homemade Chex mix! It’s a delicacy in my family. 😂 We always make it for holidays or family gatherings because it’s such an easy snack to whip together and is always a crowd pleaser! This would be a great snack to bring to any party or gathering! It also packs as a great snack for school or work! 🙌🏽
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 1/2 cup pretzels
- 5 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all Chex cereals and pretzels.
- Microwave butter for 30-45 seconds until melted. (Be sure not to get it too hot or burnt.) Take it out of the microwave once melted and add seasonings. Stir thoroughly.
- Add butter and seasoning mixture to the Chex and pretzel mixture and stir until the mix is covered evenly.
- Pour on the lined cookie sheet and bake on 250 for 12-15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
As always I hope you enjoy this recipe! Comment below if you make the recipe and let me know how you like it! Have a great week and thank you for reading! 💘