This is the tastiest bread/pastry ever! They’re also super easy, but taste like it look you hours to make them. I hope you enjoy this recipe! Stay tuned for more recipes on XO, B by subscribing here [scroll to the bottom of the linked page]!
- Frozen puff pastry sheets [pack of 2]
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Italian seasonings
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- 1/2 tbsp cracked pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Defrost the puff pastry sheets as according to directions on the box.
- Mix olive oil and spices in small bowl.
- Once defrosted, unfold the puff pastry on a cutting board.
- Base the olive oil mixture on the defrosted all over the pastry sheets.
- Roll pastry sheet then cut into 1-2 inch rolls.
- Then base the cut rolls with additional olive oil mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown!
- EAT and enjoy!!
I hope y’all enjoyed reading this post about Baked Parmesan Puff Pastries. Comment if you’d like to see more recipes like this one featured on the blog or if you have any suggestions! As always thanks so much for reading!