Ramen is probably in my top 10 favorite guilty pleasures. I know its “bad for you” but it just tastes so good. So I decided I would make a series of how to upgrade your ramen, and this will be my first post of the series! Subscribe to the blog below to be the first to hear about new posts!
- 2 beef ramen packages
- one mushroom thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup leftover steak chopped into pieces [this is totally optional I just love it and happened to have leftover steak.]
- 1 cup romaine lettuce sliced into small pieces
- 2 green onions sliced
- Bring 4 cups water to boil.
- Add all ingredients and seasoning packages and allow to cook until noodles are done.
- Serve into bowl and enjoy!
If you’re just making this for yourself, you can easily cut the recipe in half if two servings are too much! I hope you enjoyed this recipe, look out for more ways to upgrade your ramen on the blog soon; and comment how you like to upgrade yours!